Agroforestry-Blueberry honey bee project
Pearl of Taiga
Important thing is this product has Mongolian wild blueberry growing in the TAIGA.
Mongolian taiga – special condition for special blueberries.
The blueberry, relatively spreads in Mongolia, Science name of is Vaccinium ulignosum L.
There are another one, very rare species-billberry/ Vaccinium myrtillus L./ in Mongolian Taiga.
– Though the high mountain zone, which includes the higher elevations of these ranges, makes up only about 5 percent territory of Mongolia, average elevation of the country is quite high, at 5,184 feet (1,580 m.) above sea level.
The places have Wild blueberry, also there is glaciations remaining from ancient time
Harsh climatic Taiga
- The taiga zone experiences more precipitation (12 to 16 inches annually)
- lower temperatures than most of Mongolia,
- Therefore plant growing period is comparatively short.
- Stepping considerably affects the edge of Taiga zone and steppe elements penetrated to sides and along wide trenches of shorter mountains.
In Taiga, the peat moss is produced by coniferous trees at long time. One of special condition
Main component of product
- Wild Bluebery from Mongolian TAIGA
2. Wild Bluebery from Mongolian TAIGA
Study for Blueberry benefits for nervous system
- In a study involving older adults (with an average age of 76 years),
- consumed blueberries in the form of juice, three-quarters of a pound of blueberries were used to make each cup of juice. As participants consumed between 2 to 2-1/2 cups each day,
- 12 weeks of daily blueberry consumption was enough to improve scores on two different tests of cognitive function including memory.